Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Small Fire in Azueta’s Bathroom

As if one tragedy isn’t enough, another San Pedro family got a scare this afternoon around 2:15 p.m. when seven year-old Faith Azueta, daughter of Claudio Azueta, was taking a bath and the jacuzzi’s pump caught on fire. With the quick response of family members and the fire department the house received minor damages and no one was injured. Unofficial reports claim that it might have been an electrical fault that caused the small fire.

No comments: