Friday, June 25, 2010

Fire Scare in Downtown San Pedro

Quick action by the fire department and volunteers prevented a possible fire disaster in downtown San Pedro at a building that houses four businesses and one residence. The possible cause of the fire seems to have been electrical at Full Chevere Internet Cafe located at ground level of the building. The building is located on the corner of Pescador Drive and Tarpon Street, across of the R.C Primary School. No major damage to the building was reported but the internet cafe did suffer smoke and water damage.

Fire Scare at Sea Grape Apartments

Another fire was averted just two days back as a small fire broke out on Wednesday, June 23, at the Sea Grape Apartments on Sea Grape Drive, next to Marina's Store. The fire broke out in one of the apartments but was also quickly put out by the Fire Department that quickly arrived at the scene.

No comments: