Friday, July 23, 2010

Fire Scare at San Pablo Residence

Residents at a San Pablo home got a pretty big scare early this morning, as a fire broke out on the second floor of a concrete home at about 8:30am. Tenants on the ground floor of the building called the fire department as the smell of smoke filled their apartments. The Marin family, who reside in the second floor, had already left their home and nobody was there at the time of the fire. According to police officers at the scene, the fire was caused by a window AC unit which ignited a bed in one of the rooms. The concrete building mostly suffered smoke and water damage but the room where the fire started was totally damaged.

No comments: