Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Barracuda Bikini


On July 2, Barracuda Bikini made its premiere in the fashion world along industry giants such as Cosabella and Playboy Swimwear in San Diego, California. Many of you who got to know Celeste Pederson while she lived in San Pedro know that she loved living close to nature and her new bikini collection reflects this with accents of mahogany, jade, coral, and sea shells paired with prints of crocodile, reptile and jungle foliage.


“I came up with the name Barracuda Bikini when I was walking on the beach in Boca del Rio,” commented Celeste. “I wanted a name that would identify my brand as a Belizean brand without being so blunt. I thought "what do we have a lot of around here?" Barracuda instantly came to mind. I could never make it to the docks early enough to get snapper and barracuda was always the only fish left. A week later I was on a dive with Robby and a large barracuda swam right up to me from the distance. I decided that it was meant to be.”


Celeste began sewing at the age of five. Her first creation was white and red poke-a-dot vest with matching shorts. Later in life she found this to be an invaluable skill. When she grew into a young adult she found herself with a voluptuous shape; swim suit shopping became a nightmare. Rather than altering her body, she built a better bikini.


Her original design was intended to accentuate a woman's hips and derriere; however it seemed to flatter most other body types as well. An immediate a buzz was created and local San Diego women began to seek her unique designs. Now her bikinis are worn by women around the world. No matter what shape your body is, we guarantee that Barracuda Bikini has the bikini that is perfect for you.


“I look forward to sharing the exotic beauty of Belize with the world though my unique designs,” stated Celeste. Congratulations to Celeste who shares her inspirations from Belize in her new bikini line. To view her collection and even order online visit barracudabikini.com





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations and much success to Celeste!

Anonymous said...

Sooo talented :)