Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fire Broke Out Near Ramons Village

Firefighters were fast to make it to the scene of a fire that broke out at an old structure located just behind Ramon's Village yesterday, Monday, March 17. Their quick response prevented the fire from breaking out to nearby residences, but the building is now condemned as the fire cause extensive damage to the entire building. The cause of the fire seems to have originated in the kitchen. Read more on Thursday's edition of Ambergris Today Newspaper. www.ambergristoday.com

No comments: