Monday, November 9, 2009

Fire Averted at Katy's Store

On Sunday, November 8, at about 7:45 p.m. residents of Angel Coral Street had a small scare as some egg crates caught on fire outside of Katy’s store. The small fire was quickly put out by residents and neighbors before the fire could spread. Unofficial reports claim that someone from the upstairs home threw a lit cigarette downstairs where the egg crates were. Fortunately the fire was quickly put out and the house did not receive any damages.

No comments: